ADVISORY ON THE GRADUAL RESUMPTION OF OPERATIONS OF THE EMBASSY
ON 11 MAY 2020
In view of the announcement of the French Government on the gradual easing of the COVID-19 lockdown, the Philippine Embassy will partially resume its consular operations starting 11 May 2020.
For health and safety precautions and in view of the call of the French Government for continued social distancing and reduced contact due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Philippine Embassy will only accept mailed-in applications for certain services.
- Monday, 08 June 2020 PH at UNESCO Executive Board Special Session, 08 June 2020
- Friday, 29 May 2020 PH-MONACO RELATIONS
- Wednesday, 27 May 2020 Philippines Joins Group of Friends for Solidarity and Inclusion with Global Citizenship Education
- Tuesday, 19 May 2020 Consular Documents Ready for Release as of 14 May 2020
- Friday, 15 May 2020 Announcement - PH and FR Holidays in May and June 2020
- Monday, 04 May 2020 Advisory-Postponement of Repatriation Deliberation for Seafarers
- Monday, 04 May 2020 Public Advisory-Suspension of All Passenger_Commercial Flights to and from the Philippines
- Monday, 04 May 2020 Mandatory Quarantine and COVID-19 Testing for all Arriving Passengers to the Philippines